Liebster Award

Sunday, May 5, 2013

I have seen this around the blogsphere for awhile but did not really know what it was. But thanks so much to mDawn from Pursiko.com for tagging me for the "Liebster Award" ^_^.


The idea behind this "award" is to help out other bloggers that are just starting out! Bloggers "tag" other bloggers who predominantly have less than 200 followers and those bloggers go on and "tag" more bloggers!

Here are the rules, as written on pursiko.com

1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you. 
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post. 
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs!

Here are Dawn's questions:
  1. What’s your favorite season? Fall! It's the most perfect temperature and I love colorful leaves
  2. What’s your pet peeve? Hmm, probably people who flake a lot.
  3. Your holy grail make up product?This is tough...but I would say eyebrow products or concealer!
  4. What’s your favorite childhood memory? My family outings to the park or a lake.
  5. If you were given $100, what would you spend it on? I would probably save it! And eventually spend it on food or clothes or makeup haha.
  6. Your favorite makeup/skincare brand? Hmm, I'm not sure if I have a favorite brand but I use a lot of Wet n Wild and ELF for makeup and a conglomerate of many brands for skin care.
  7. What do you do on your spare time? I love to cook, browse the internet, watch youtube, and most of all...eat and sleep!
  8. Why did you start blogging? I was inspired by all the amazing blogs out there and just really wanted to make my own so I could post about makeup, food, etc etc . It's such a great way to take a leisurely break from studying and school!
  9. Your favorite TV show? Right now I'm loving the show "Dance Academy". My "staple shows" would be Friends, How I Met Your Mother, or Arthur!
  10. Are you a fan of any blog? I'm a fan of many blogs!! I love reading all sorts of blogs but most of all, I love reading blogs where I can get to know the author more.
  11. If you could go on vacation right now, where would you go? I would love to visit Hawaii or Europe with some friends!
And here are 11 random facts... that were not in my 25 random facts post haha. This is going to be a bit difficult! 
1. Right now I am watching Family Guy with my roommates.
2. I am very easily startled by noises.
3. I actually sleep next to a pile of clothes because I am too lazy to put them away...
4. I'm almost done with my junior year of college!
5. My favorite thing to drink in general is water (so boring, I know haha)
6. I try to be extremely frugal.
7. I love 70's and 80's music probably more than any music. 
8. I have a birthmark (more like a birth mole?) that looks like a seahorse by my belly button 
9. Sophomore year of college I lost 10 lbs from cooking my own food.
10. I love to work out in the morning!
11. I like to avoid the outdoors and the sun as much as possible, unless it's an optimal temperature haha.

And here are my questions..

1. If you can have any career, would what you be? 
2. What's your favorite food?
3. If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?
4. What's your favorite animal?
5. Are you able to chop onions without crying?
6. What do you spend the most money on?
7. What is your favorite memory?
8. Who is the most important person in your life?
9. What's your favorite clothing item?
10. What's a show that you will never get tired of no matter how many re-runs you watch?
11. What is your favorite type of music?

As for the people I'm tagging, I'll have to break the rules a bit because I think everyone who wants to do this should! 

So if you want to participate in the Liebster Award, go ahead! If you do, let me know in the comments so I can visit your blog and comment ^_^. 

So sorry for the lack of updates recently. I'm 9 days away from being done with school and I'm super super excited! Once school is over, I will definitely be dedicating more time to this blog ^_^ 

~Mei



7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the nomination, well deserved!

    Win two nail polishes of your choice on my international giveaway :-)

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/2013/05/angelica-nail-polish-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the Liebster award c:
    I've enjoyed reading your mini
    tag! I love 'How I met your
    mother' as well, so hilarious!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your finals! I think we definitely have a lot of things in common. My favorite general drink is also water... (no joke lol), i've slept next to a pile of clothes before, and I'm easily startled by noises (my heart beats so fast >.<).

    Dawn @ Pursiko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha who isn't easily startled by noises :)

    x Gi
    alibimag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!! xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also extremely frugal and prefer water over anything. :) I love how you've broken the rules to this, haha. I shall attempt to complete your set questions when I have time! x

    ReplyDelete