25 Random Facts About Me

Monday, April 15, 2013

I was just catching up on my blog reading and saw this post on winterlovemilktea and I thought it would be fun to do one as well! I am only putting up 25 random facts because I can't think of 50 things at the moment haha.

1.I am Cantonese Chinese, but I am pretty bad at speaking Cantonese or Mandarin..
2.I am pretty short.. about 161 cm.
3.I am super cheap when it comes to buying stuff.. I never buy anything full price unless I absolutely need it!
4.I loveeeeeee science! Especially Physiology--I am a bit nerdy at times haha.
5.I am currently in my third year of uni, studying biological sciences.
6.I currently plan to apply to med school in about a year..so I will be taking a "gap year" after graduating.. Scary thought!
7. I loveeeeeeeeee food. My world kind of revolves around it.
8. My favorite food will either have to be sushi or dim sum or bacon.
9. I can be super socially awkward at times...but other times, I will be pretty outgoing.
10. My dream job at the moment is to be a pediatrician. I love kids! (Even when they're really annoying).
11. I love oldies (80s-90s)!!! My favorite artists are Queen, Michael Jackson, Back Street Boys, and the Beatles :)
12. I have been working out every MWF morning for about 20 minutes and it really does help you wake up for the day ^_^
13. I am extremely unathletic. The only sports that I can properly "play" is badminton and ping pong (So Asian.. haha)
14. I think I am an extremely empathetic person and sometimes that has its downfalls.
15. I'm currently addicted to an Australian show called "Dance Academy" on Netflix!--For some reason I really enjoy teenage drama shows, especially ones involving dancing.
16. I use to be a huge kpop fan girl.. but I feel like I've grown out of that phase hahah.
17. I have 3 younger siblings--two brothers and 1 sister.
18. I can be a bit ditzy sometimes.....many times.
19. I love to burn scented candles: my favorite scents so far are sweet pea and anything fruity.
20. But I was afraid to light a fire for the longest time.
21. I love stuffed animals even though I'm like supposedly an adult.
22. Even though I never watch sports, I LOVEEEEEEEE watching the olympics!
23.I eat two eggs every morning for breakfasts--I will never get tired of eggs!!!
24. If I could do it all over again, I would really want to learn dance, gymnastics, or figure skating.
25. I'm a bit nosy sometimes.. I just really like getting to know people.

Let me know if you have done this tag! I would love getting to know everyone more :)!


7 comments:

  1. I loooooove Backstreet Boys and food too haha!
    and then I can also get nosy at times :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I see a lot of similarities with
    myself c; I think a pediatrician is a
    wonderful job! I think K-Pop becomes
    abit monotone, they are all candy-pop,
    rap, same kind of style in outfit and
    make up...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a lot of stuff in common Mei!Food addict, dim sum, sushi, short, stuff animals.. the list goes on lol.

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog :)

    Dawn @ Pursiko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. BSB <3 it's their 20th anniversary this year so I hope there'll be a world tour!!!

    Grace
    www.ouihui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interestings things about you I´m really short too 163 cm, I´m unathletic too, xD
    I´m interest in the pediatrician job because I´m in the med school
    but I don´t know because I´m not love to much the kids.

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, I can definitely relate to the majority of this!

    I hardly ever buy anything full priced - I feel like such a loser because I always check the price tag with everything I like or want to buy, hahah. Aww, you'd be a great pediatrician! I like kids too (and I can't wait to have my own, hehe). So interesting to read your random facts! I would love to see more when you can think of other things! ^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm even more oldies than you are.. hahaha I like songs from 50,60 to the 70's :D :D

    First time blogwalking to yours... nice to have found you ^^
    You are more than welcome to visit mine also~
    Have a nice day xoxo

    -Qsha
    http://chrisyasabaru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete