V-Day Dinner

Monday, February 18, 2013

I know Valentine's day was a few days ago..but I'm going to share a few pictures anyway.

We "celebrated" V-day the day after since I had exams on actual Valentine's day.
Pretty pink roses ^_^.
For dinner, we went to a "seafood tavern". I never really know what a "tavern" means but I guess it was a pretty casual place with rambunctiously loud music.  I got a "Crabby Patty" (the Spongebob fan in me was amused) which was basically a giant crabcake sandwich--very tasty. The crab was not too mushy and they seasoned it really nicely. My only complaint was that there was wayyy too much cabbage and eating it was super messy. 

Mr.H got unlimited fishfry. I didn't eat too much of it but I think it was pretty standard fried cod.

After dinner Mr.H and I watched "Silver Lining Playbook" and we both liked it a lot! The acting and storyline was fantastic and I can see why it got so many Oscar nominations. 

This weekend was very relaxing but now it's time to return to the reality of school~

No comments:

Post a Comment