I've been on a positive trend lately because I'm just really enjoying little things in life lately. Also I try to keep thinking positive. So to keep this mindset going, I thought I would perhaps just make a list of all the positive things that are happening in my life right now/ things that I'm thankful for.
- Friends! I'm so glad that I have made so many new friends and that I see them pretty much everyday, even if it is in class.
- Conversations that just end up in ridiculous laughter--the very best.
- Amazing professors who are superb at teaching but also extremely kind outside of class too.
- My new lab: I just love the atmosphere and the people are beyond wonderful.
- The opportunity to learn so many new things all the time! As much as I complain about school and studying, I really do appreciate all the new knowledge that I can obtain.
- Love my university!
- PJ pants......... what more do I have to say?
- Ice cream and chocolate--nomnomnom
- A fridge full of food thanks to my beloved mommy.
- Opportunities to help me achieve my dreams.
- My incredible advisor who is one of the most dedicated people in the world.
- I will be 21 soon~!^_^
- Waking up every morning healthy (*Knock on wood*) in a very comfy bed.
- Snuggling under blankets in the cold weather =3.
- Eating eggs every morning. I will never get tired of eggs.
- Morning coffee!
- People who stop by my blog. I know there aren't many, but thank you guys so much and I appreciate everyone!
- Being able to see my parents.
I hope that when I get too stressed, I can look at this list and I will feel a little bit better. I'm not the most emotionally strong person (I can't even handle any tragic or action movies at all), I always try to focus on the positives rather than negatives.
I also hope that everyone is able to find something positive in their lives--no matter how small it is.
Off to bed now after a long long day!