Positive Thinking~

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Midterms are next week and of course, I'm super scared though I don't think the reality has hit me yet. Like I mentioned last semester (holy crap that time passed by sooo quickly), I usually become extremely stressed during these times and lose sight of the big picture.

I've been on a positive trend lately because I'm just really enjoying little things in life lately. Also I try to keep thinking positive. So to keep this mindset going, I thought I would perhaps just make a list of all the positive things that are happening in my life right now/ things that I'm thankful for.

  • Friends! I'm so glad that I have made so many new friends and that I see them pretty much everyday, even if it is in class.
  • Conversations that just end up in ridiculous laughter--the very best.
  • Amazing professors who are superb at teaching but also extremely kind outside of class too. 
  • My new lab: I just love the atmosphere and the people are beyond wonderful. 
  • The opportunity to learn so many new things all the time! As much as I complain about school and studying, I really do appreciate all the new knowledge that I can obtain.
  • Love my university!
  • PJ pants......... what more do I have to say? 
  • Ice cream and chocolate--nomnomnom
  • A fridge full of food thanks to my beloved mommy.
  • Opportunities to help me achieve my dreams.
  • My incredible advisor who is one of the most dedicated people in the world. 
  • I will be 21 soon~!^_^ 
  • Waking up every morning healthy (*Knock on wood*)  in a very comfy bed. 
  • Snuggling under blankets in the cold weather =3.
  • Girltalk. 
  • Eating eggs every morning. I will never get tired of eggs.
  • Morning coffee! 
  • People who stop by my blog. I know there aren't many, but thank you guys so much and I appreciate everyone! 
  • Being able to see my parents. 
I hope that when I get too stressed, I can look at this list and I will feel a little bit better. I'm not the most emotionally strong person (I can't even handle any tragic or action movies at all), I always try to focus on the positives rather than negatives. 

I also hope that everyone is able to find something positive in their lives--no matter how small it is. 

Off to bed now after a long long day! 

1 comment:

  1. Looking at this list makes me happy and appreciative! Hope you did well during your mid terms love. :) x

    ReplyDelete