It Begins

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wow, it has been more than a month since my last post. I have been really reallly busy, as expected, with all my classes and such. I can't believe a month flew by soo quick but at the same time, during the month, it felt really really slow. Not much has changed and nothing fantastically exciting has happened. But I did make many new friends and I'm very thankful for that. Even if we mostly just have classes together and study together, it still feels nice to blabber on about nothing and plan to do fun things in the future.

Next week my first round of midterms will be starting.  Unfortunately, I'm a horrible test taker. I panic uncontrollably during tests and unfortunately, I always make really stupid mistakes or over think questions. Hopefully I will be more calm this week. I have been studying very hard, more than I have ever studied but I know that it doesn't guarantee good results.

I have to remind myself that in the long run, it's just a few tests. I'm incredibly blessed with so many good things and tests are just tests. It may seem like a huge deal right now, but I must remind myself that there are many worse things that I can be encountering or situations that I have to deal with. I must not loose sight of the bigger picture of life which I tend to do a lot. My main motivation to study and to work even harder is my mom. She's one of the most selfless people I know and has sacrificed so many goals and dreams for my siblings and I. She rarely ever buys anything for herself and aim to provide my siblings and I with anything we may need. Ultimately, I want to be successful  enough to give my mom everything she deserves and a comfortable life.

So I will try my best and see what happens...

1 comment: